Great fishing and family boat for who needs or likes to go quite a way offshore.
Boston Whaler’s description of the Conquest Series (http://www.bostonwhaler.com):
“Conquests are Whaler’s cabin boats for big water fishing, cruising, skiing and overnighting. Wide beams provide abundant space for people and storage. And underneath the hard-shelled exterior, you’ll find a soft and soothing interior for getting out of the sun or settling down for the night. The raised-deck design affords spacious interiors with generous headroom and sleeping room. There’s plenty of fuel capacity to cruise or to chase the big fish all day long. So fish to your heart’s content. Or spend a romantic weekend away. Either way, you’ll find that heaven on earth is really on the water. In a Conquest. “
We had a great time on this boat and are selling it because it’s an overkill for our needs (mostly snorkeling of a reef 1 mile away from the shore).
It main features/specs are :
- Year 1997 (98 model)
- Duty paid (if you buy a boat abroad and import it in the bahamas, you’ll have to pay tax on CIF = Cost of the boat + Insurance + shipping), this boat is registered in Freeport and duty was paid in full.
- Length : 23 ft
- Twin Mercury 150 EFI engines, (1 counter rotation)
- Engines have about 800 hours each.
- Stainless Steel props
- Bottom paint (blue)
- Cuddy cabin (sleeps 2 adults)
- Hard top with rocket launchers
- Removable full cockpit enclosure (for those storms coming out of the blue)
- Folding bench on the back
- High gunwales and wide beam (plenty of space, safe for children and makes for a very ‘dry’ ride on choppy days).
- Swim platform and ladder
- Cabin, bench and seat cushions
- Ample storage